Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Pick up at your hotel
- Transport to the Segway base camp
- Welcome cocktail and some safety instructions
- Ride on your Segway through the Punta Cana Ecological Reserve
- Ride through the grounds of Punta Cana’s most luxurious resort: Tortuga Bay
- Time off to swim at Serena beach
- Ride to the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve and swim in a lagoon
- Feed rhinoceros iguanas, a reptile endemic of the Dominican Republic
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
What to Bring
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes or flip flops
- Bread to feed fish and turtles
Duration of Tour
Approximately 4 hours long
Morning and afternoon
This tour operates Daily
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
As a security measure, the use of cameras, iPods and cell phones is forbidden while riding the Segway. Pregnant women cannot do the Segway tour, although they may accompany the tour in one of our electric golf carts, as can small children. The minimum age to drive the Segway is 6 years old.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.