Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Pick up at your hotel
- Drive to the ranch located in the jungle of Anamuya
- Hiking to get up to the platforms
- Round trip transportation
- A full safety briefing by Canopy Guides
- All required safety equipment
- Climbing harness/helmet/gloves
- Soft drinks and fresh fruit
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Insect repellent
Duration of Tour
Approximately 4 hours long
Morning and Afternoon departure times
This tour operates daily
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
You should probably wear sneakers or hiking boots on this tour, as sandals and flip-flops tend to come off and get lost amongst the trees. Although there is no weight limit, your waist size must not exceed 45 inches. Only children 5 years and older are permitted.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.