Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Board a charter flight from Punta Cana
- Arrival at Samana. Travel time about 30 minutes
- Pick up at Samana airport on safari trucks
- Stop at a local ranch to learn about and taste the local produce of coconut, coffee, cocoa, mango, etc.
- Horseback riding to El Limon waterfall
- Typical dominican lunch on a beach after a short catamaran trip along the Samana coastline
- Cruise on board a boat to Cayo Levantado, also known as Bacardi island
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
- Lunch Included
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
- Bathing suit
- Insect repellent
Duration of Tour
Approximately 12 hours long
This tour operates Sunday, Monday Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
You will be traveling by plane to Samana.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.