Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Pick up at your hotel
- Bus drive to Rancho Capote
- Light breakfast
- Horseback ride to the cave’s entrance
- Rappelling down to the cave
- Cave exploration
- Dominican style buffet lunch back at the ranch
- Round trip transport
- Professional guides
- Necessary equipment
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
Duration of Tour
Approximately 12 hours
This tour operates daily
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
Minimum age for this tour is 11. You must also be in good physical condition. It’s suggested that you strip down to your socks and bathing suit, since boots and coveralls are provided. You can store your clothes and valuables in a locker in which you have the key. After the tour, change back into your street clothes for a comfortable ride home.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.