Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Pick up at your hotel
- Stop at the Three Eyes (Tres Ojos) National Park to visit underground caves and lagoons
- Visit the Columbus Palace, the first paved street and the first cathedral of the Americas
- Lunch at one of the top restaurants in Santo Domingo
- Tour of the modern part of the city including the National Palace
- Visit one of the largest gift shops in Santo Domingo
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothing
Duration of Tour
Approximately 12 hours long
This tour operates on Tuesday and Fridays
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
Please note that the drive to Santo Domingo is about 3 hours each way. Also, to enter the cathedral women and men must be covered to the elbows and knees. In other words, shoulders and upper thighs should be covered. At the Three Eyes National Park, there is a local guide association that gives the short tour of the grounds. Our guide will simply accompany you.
The National Park guide will ask for a tip after the short tour. It is completely at your discretion whether you would like to leave something or not.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.