Tour’s Activity Timeline
- Pick up at your hotel
- Speed boat ride to Isla Saona
- Stop at a waist deep natural swimming pool with starfish studded sand
- Arrival at isla Saona
- Dominican style lunch
- Sail back onboard a slow moving catamaran with latin music and open bar
- Round trip transport
- Professional guide
- Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
- BBQ, buffet lunch
- Snacks and drinks
What to Bring
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit
Duration of Tour
Approximately 10 hours long
This tour operates daily
Hotel Pickup Location
Hotel Lobby or specified meeting point “Pickup locations vary by hotel location We’ll be contacting you with the exact location”
You will be picked up from your hotel in a minivan or minibus and taken to a larger bus to be transported to the jump off point for Isla Saona. The transfer time is approx. 2 hours and includes a stop at a souvenir shop. You will spend approx. 4 hours on Isla Saona. The return bus transfer is approx. 1 hour.
[accordion-item title=”Send Email Inquiry”]
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[accordion-item title=”Cancellation Policy”]
Cancellation Policy Overview
- Tours are non-refundable for no show
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cancel at any time?
Receive a full refund if your plans change for any reason up to 48 hours prior to the departure of your tour. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund. Tours are non-refundable for no show.
Can I change the date of my tour?
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule your tour, no problem! Just contact us with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost (subject to availability of course!)
What if there is bad weather?
Bad weather is rare but if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued for all cancelled tours.